Are you a die hard One Piece fan and loves to read the manga and Wikipedia of One Piece characters then you must have to try this amazing One Piece app. This app is named, Wikia: One Piece and it’s a complete encyclopedia of all the One Piece characters and locations. With the help of this app, you can get in-depth analysis articles on Monkey D. Luffy, Nami, LAW, Doflamingo, Zoro and many more. Moreover, the app has a clean layout and currently its only available on Android.
But some of our readers don’t own an Android device and for all those users we have some good news. You can now run Wikia: One Piece on your PC Windows and MAC as well. We have tested this ROM on our PC and it works perfectly fine and we even read some nice articles on One Piece. If you are interested and want to download and install Wikia: One Piece on your PC and MAC then all you need to do is to follow our detailed guide.
Here are some screenshots of the One Piece app:
Method 1: Download Wikia: One Piece for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Wikia: One Piece” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Wikia: One Piece, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Wikia: One Piece in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Infinity Sword and how to play it.
Download and install Wikia: One Piece for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Wikia: One Piece APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Wikia: One Piece in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.