Free Running is a unique acrobatic skill in which you have to control your body perfectly. Those who are able to control their movements are called free runners and they are exceptionally just amazing. Being a free running Parkour fan, I love to play different free running games but the one that I recently experienced is an arcade style free running game known as Vector. In Vector, you have to run, jump, climb, dash and slide and have to use some extra ordinary skills just to save yourself from ‘Big Brother’ who is a master freerunner and whose sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back. The game offers acompletely unique experience and its one of the best Parkour game available in the market. The game also difficult levels and jaw breaking graphics.
Currently, the game is only available on Android but there are few users who might want to play this game on bigger screens. The good news is Vector for PC can be played on a midrange PC running on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and MAC based operating systems. You can install and play Vector on PC and MAC using Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2 and Andy OS Android emulator but for this game we’d recommend to use Bluestacks. The process of installing Vector for PC is really simple and all you need to do is to follow our detailed Bluestacks game installation guide.
Download Vector for Windows PC or MAC:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded, Run the app and complete the installation process.
- Now, Go to the Home page or Welcome Page of Bluestacks and click on the search button.
- Now, in the search box, type “Vector” and start the app installation process.
- Once installed, run the app or you can search Vector game in all apps in Bluestacks. Once you find it, click on it to open it.
- Use your mouse to control the player in the game. Follow the on-screen instructions to learn how to play Vector video game.
Method 2: Download Vector for PC and MAC using APK file
- Download and install the Bluestacks App Player.
- Now download the Vector APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the downloaded file to open and install it using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, run Bluestacks. You can find the app in all apps of Bluestacks.
- Run the app and that’s it. You can now play Vector on your PC Windows or MAC using Bluestacks.
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.