As we already told our readers in our previous post that Tutuapp is Chinese App store from where you can download paid apps and mods for free. This applications is also available on Android and you can install it on your iOS device even if it’s not jailbreak.
If you own an iOS device and even if it’s not jailbreak, you can still install all paid apps for free. All you need to do is to install Tutuapp for iOS. You can’t find this app on Apple App Store but you can download it from here.
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
We have tested iOS tutuapp and it worked perfectly and has tons of modded and paid apps for free. Tutuapp also has modded Pokemon Go app which allows you to catch any Pokemon easily. If you are interested and want to download and install Tutuapp for iOS then follow the steps below.
Download Tutuapp on iOS without Jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad or iPod:
- Pick up your iOS device and open Safari browser.
- Now, type in address bar tutuapp.com or you can simply open it through this link.
- Once you are on the website. You can see the tutuapp file link.
- Tap on the green button and let it download.
- Once downloaded and installed. Open it from the apps drawer. It will show a message about “Trust the enterprise”.
- Once you have done it. Open the tutuapp from the app drawer. That’s it, tutuapp is now installed on your non jailbreak device. If you have any questions do let us know.