Subway Surfers is getting better with each day and now Kiloo the developer of popular video game has added a lot of new improvements in the game. In Subway Surfers, you need to dash as fast as you can, dodge the oncoming trains and help Jake and, Tricky and Fresh escape from the inspector and his dog. Subway Surfers is currently available on Android and iOS but there is no way to play Subway Surfers on PC but thanks to a PC developer who has just ported the video game for PC. If you are a Subway Surfers fan and want to play Subway Surfers.exe on PC then follow the steps below.
- Download Subway Surfers for PC
- Once installed, run the Subway Surfers.exe file
- Now, Play the Game!
There is also a way to play this game via Bluestacks 2. Bluestacks 2 is an Android emulator for running Android applications and games on MAC OS X and on PC. If you want to play Subway Surfers on MAC then follow the steps.
Download Subway Surfers for PC and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Subway Surfers” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Subway Surfers, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Subway Surfers in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Subway Surfers and how to use it.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.