Razor released a new version of their RazerGo Chat, a third party Pokemon Go chat application. The latest version of RazorGo for Pokemon Go is 2.1.1 and it includes some new features such as an overlay chat box, an option to enable/disable toggle mode and special beacon deployments. RazorGo chat for Pokemon Go 2.1.1 also allow users to find and team up with the nearby players, gives a shoutout when you see a rare Pokemon. Moreover, the application is completely free from ads and in-app purchases.
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
Razor Inc. also ensured that RazorGo char is designed especially for Pokemon Go fan and it helps in your journey in becoming a Pokemon master. If you are interested and want to download RazorGo chat for Pokemon Go 2.1.1 then follow the steps below.
Download RazorGo Chat for Pokemon Go 2.1.1 APK for Android
- Download RazorGo Chat for Pokemon Go 2.1.1 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the app, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go. Now You have RazorGo Chat App integrated in Pokemon Go.