It’s here, it’s finally here. The next version of PokiiMap is finally here. If you are still a Pokemon Go player, then you might be familiar with PokiiMap. PokiiMap is a Pokevision application which lets you scan for any area on the map for Pokemon. After the launch of Pokemon Go 0.37, the team finally decided to launch their new PokiiMap 1.6.0 and it comes with some new features like Pokiibank now shows Pokemon moves and candies. If you tap on any Pokemon you can see its IV. Moreover, the new PokiiMap 1.6.0 also comes with a bunch of bug fixes.
Furthermore, as the app doesn’t interact with Pokemon Go API so there is no way that Niantic would ever ban you for using this app.
How to Download PokiiMap 1.6.0 APK for Android
- Download PokiiMap 1.6.0 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go and now you can scan any location on the map.