Anyone who watched Pokemon in the childhood must be familiar with Dexter/Pokedex. The Pokedex is an encyclopedia of all the Pokemon out there. So in order to make all Pokemon fans happy we have found a great Pokedex for PC. This Pokedex gives you complete information of all the Pokemon, their attacks and all other required details. In order to use this app, you need to click on the Pokemon to get all its details. This Pokedex app features 700+ Pokemon, special moves and abilities and egg types. So, if you are a Pokemon fan and want to download Pokemon Pokedex for PC Windows and MAC then you need to follow our detailed guide. Currently, in order to run this app, we’ll use Bluestacks an Android emulator for PC and MAC.
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Pokedex Mega” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Pokedex Mega, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Pokedex Mega in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Pokedex and how to use it.
Download and install Pokedex Mega for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Pokedex Mega APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Pokedex Mega in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.