Sometimes, you need to be very serious during GYM battles in Pokemon Go. If you don’t choose every Pokemon wisely then I’m sure you will be in big trouble. If you are a regular Pokemon Go player and want to win every Gym battle then you may want to consider the Pokemon IV checker application. The Pokemon IV checker app is an Xposed module that you can install on any Android device.
In Pokemon Go, IV stands for “individual values” which are in simple words are the hidden stats of a Pokemon. During Gym battles, if your Pokemon has high IV then you have higher chances of winning the battle. The game only shows you CP value only so in order to win every battle you need to install Pokemon IV checker APK file. There are already many IV checker apps available on Google Play Store but this one is special since it doesn’t use Pokemon Go API so there is no chance of you getting banned or blacklisted by Pokemon Go servers. If you are interested and want to download Pokemon Go IV checker app then follow the steps below.
Download Pokemon Go IV Checker APK for Android:
- Download Pokemon Go IV Checker APK for Android.
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, run the Pokemon Go App.
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments