There has been no news of Pokemon Go on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile and all those Pokemon fans who own Windows devices were not happy at all. However, there is a an open source community who is currently developing Pokemon Go on Windows Phone 10 and Windows devices. ST-Appshas successfully managed to port Pokemon Go on Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10. The team is working hard and today they have launched the early beta test version of Pokemon Go available.
The game is currently in beta phase therefore it lacks some of the features but the team assured that there will be a major update in the next coming days. If you are a Windows users and want to play Pokemon Go on Windows 10 Mobile then all you need to do is to follow our detailed guide. After following our guide, you have Pokemon GO on Windows device.
- First of all, you need to create a Pokemon Trainer Club Account. You can sign up by following this link.
- Login via the official Android client, you can also use Bluestacks for that purpose.
- Once logged in, you need to select the starting Pokemon.
Now log out from the game by tapping the Pokeball > Settings.
- Once done, Download these github files 1/2/3 to your PC. Keep in mind that you need to have both PC and Windows 10 Mobile on the same network.
- Now, enable Device Portal on your Windows 10 Mobile. You can enable developers mode by going to settings and search “for developers”. Enable developers mode, device discovery and device portal. Now, at the bottom of the device portal, you can see an ip address. Navigate to the ip address on the PC containing the Github files.
- Click on the Apps section on the device portal in your PC browser.
- Add the file “PokemonGo-UWP_18.104.22.168_ARM_Debug.appx” under Install App, then Add package.
- Add the two other files as dependencies. The browser window should look something like the screenshot below.
- Click on Go beneath Deploy. Wait until the app is installed on your phone.
- Launch PoGo-UWP on your phone, login with the account you set up earlier, and enjoy
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
That’s it. Now you have Pokemon GO installed on Windows 10 Mobile. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.