Pokemon Go craze has already begun and trainers from all over the world are still looking for Pokemon in their home towns and some are still looking for Muk in their bathroom. So, in order to make the game more excited some third party developers released many Pokemon Go applications which would help users to track Pokemon easily but Niantic and Nintendo didn’t like those applications and soon they removed all those applications from the Google Play Store and even blocked their access. Some players even reported their accounts being banned after using those apps. But there is one app that survived and Niantic has no problem with this app and is called Pokemesh. Pokemesh Real Time Map is a real time radar which allows you to filter Pokemon and even allows you to do a background scan. Further this app shows a push notification on your device when the Pokemon is near your location. Through Pokemesh you can search for any Pokemon and this application is constantly getting new updates. Pokemesh is available for Android but it’s not available on Google Play Store. If you want to download Pokemesh latest APK which you can download it from here or if you want to run Pokemesh on PC Windows and MAC then you can use it as well. We have tested Pokemesh on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked perfectly there. There is also a way to run Pokemesh Real Time Map for PC using Andy and Remix OS which we will share as well. Right now, the latest Pokemesh Real Time Map is 3.5.1 and our guide is based on it.
Download and Install Pokemesh Real Time Map for PC and MAC using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Pokemesh Real Time Map ” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Pokemesh Real Time Map, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Pokemesh Real Time Map in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Pokemesh Real Time Map and how to use it.
Download and install Pokemesh Real Time Map for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Pokemesh Real Time Map APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Pokemesh Real Time Map in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.