Niantic recently released the new Pokemon Go version for both Android and iOS which turned out to be a huge success. The new Pokemon Go 0.37 features the buddy and appraisal system and many other minor and major improvements. Moreover, the company also tried to make the game more secure by improving its overall securities. After the new update launch, we have seen many Poke Radar and Poke finder tools stopped working but there is one tool which is still working and performing brilliantly and that is Pokemesh. Today, the team launched Pokemesh 8.0.0 Real time map which is fully compatible with Pokemon Go 0.37.0 and it features a brand new advanced Pokemon scanner, Pokedex rework, added rarity privilege to notification, improved notifications and bug and crash fixes.
We have tried many Pokemon Go tools but this one is the best. Moreover, as this tool doesn’t interact with Pokemon Go API so there is no way Niantic would ever ban you for using this. If you are interested and want to download latest Pokemesh 8.0.0 APK for Android then follow the steps.
Download Pokemesh 8.0.0 APK on Android:
- Download Pokemesh 8.0.0 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, and Run Pokemon Go and now you can scan any location on the map.
That’s it, you have Pokemesh installed on your Android device. You can also install it in Windows PC and MAC by following the guide. If you have any queries do let us know in the comments.