Since Niantic started adding new security features in Pokemon Go, the Pokemesh team has also become very active and today they have launched another version of Pokemesh. The new Pokemesh 4.4.1 fixed some major bugs which was affecting the scan time and Pokeball issues. Apart from this, they also fixed the translation issue and a lot more. In case you are not familiar with Pokemesh, it is a tool for Pokemon Go which allows you to scan any location on the map for new Pokemon and you can even send push notifications everytime a new Pokemon spawn around you.
If you are interested and want to download Pokemesh 4.4.1 APK on Android then follow the steps. The latest Pokemesh is not available on Google Play Store so you have to download its APK file in order to use the app.
Download Pokemesh 4.4.1 APK on Android:
- Download Pokemesh 4.4.1 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go and now you can scan any location on the map.
That’s it, you have Pokemesh installed on your Android device. You can also install it in Windows PC and MAC by following the guide. Do let us know if you have any questions.