I know how it feels when you are roaming around, trying to find some rare Pokemon but only able to see Ratata, Pidgey and Geodude. So, in order to find Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and all other Pokemon you will need to use Pokedetector. Pokedetector is an Android application which allows you to find all the Pokemon available in your current location. The PokeDetector also works with Android Wear device so that you are always successful in your Pokehunt.
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
Pokedetector features a push notification on your device whenever any pocket monster comes in the catching distance plus the app also shows all the nearby Pokemon on the map. The app also allows you to change scanning frequency. The latest version of Pokedetector is 1.2.1 and it was launched on August 8, 2016. The latest Pokedetector 1.2.1 is not available on Google Play Store and in order to install it you will have to download it from here. We have tested it and It’s one of the best Pokemon Go app.
Download Pokedetector 1.2.1 APK for Android:
- Download Pokedetector 1.2.1 APK for Pokemon Go
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go. Now You have Pokedetector successfully installed.