Nox App player is another exciting way to play mobile games on your beloved PC or MAC. Nox Player is another Android emulator that has all the features which you need. Nox Player performs a lot faster than Bluestacks and Andy Android emulator and it’s totally free and available for both Windows and MAC. Through Nox App Player, you can easily play Pokemon Go and it’s 100% compatible with all Android applications. Nox Player uses all the latest kernels so it can provide the fastest performance. If you are a PC user and has Windows or MAC installed then you need to install Nox Player on your PC. We have tested Nox Player on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows XP and MAC OSX and it worked perfectly. If you are interested and want to download Nox App player on PC and MAC then follow the steps.
How to download Nox App Player for Windows PC or MAC:
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
- Download Nox App Play for PC | Download Nox App Player for MAC.
- Now start Nox player and setup a Google account. If you already have a Google account then sign-in.
- Once done. Download the APK that you want to play or run on the app.
- Once downloaded, drag the APK in Nox player and run the application.
- That’s it. Now you can play any Android game on PC using Nox App Player. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.