India is a country of great cricket players and this year one of the biggest cricket event that is ICC World Cup T20 is happening there. Being a cricket fan, I would love to see all my favorite players in one place and this year this beautiful event is organized in India. Every popular cricket team is trying their level best to win the World Cup this year. If you are a cricket fan, then we have some good news for you. Thanks to Indiegames, who created an amazing mobile game for cricket lovers named ICC Pro Cricket 2015. ICC Pro Cricket 2015 is an amazing 3D mobile game featuring over 150 official players from 14 teams of ICC World Cup Cricket. You can play with your favorite players like Virat Kohli, Shahid Afridi, Chris Gayle and many more. Currently, this game is only available for Android and iOS and there is no option to play it on Windows PC or MAC.
But now you can play ICC Pro Cricket 2015 Cricket game on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 10 and on MAC OS X by following our detailed guide. We have tested this app on Windows 10 and MAC and it works perfectly without any flaws. If you are interested and want to run ICC Pro Cricket 2015 on PC and MAC then follow the simple steps of our tutorial.
Method 1: Download ICC Pro Cricket 2015 for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “ICC Pro Cricket 2015” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on ICC Pro Cricket 2015, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Swing Copters in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about ICC Pro Cricket 2015 and how to play it.
In order to download run this app you will need to get BlueStacks Emulator:
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.