Google launched their new smart messaging application called Google Allo which allows users to express more and do more. The new Google Allo comes with better stickers, emojis and doodles and a lot more new features.
Currently, Google Allo is in beta stage and is here to compete with WhatsApp and iMessages.
The new Google Allo also allows you to do private conversation using its very own incognito mode which offers end to end encryption. Currently, the app is only available for Android and iOS but you can also run it on PC by following our detailed guide.
Download and Install Google Allo for PC and MAC using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Google Allo” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Crab Wars, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Google Allo in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Google Allo and how to use it.
Download and install Google Allo for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Google Allo APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Google Allo in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.