Dory’s Reef is another underwater adventure video game by Disney and is set to promote Finding Nemo’s upcoming sequel Finding Dory which is set to release on June 17th, 2016. In Dory’s Reef, you will find many familiar faces from finding Nemo which helps Dory in his journey. The game also allows you to explore new areas, find new friends, earn rewards by completing your fish collections and create and customize your very own reef. There is also some epic upgrades and powerups which helps you in finding your goals. Currently, Dory’s Reef is only available on Google Play Store and Apple iTunes Store and is available to download for free but there is no way to play Dory’s Reef on PC Windows and MAC. However, we have found a solution which allows you to play Dory’s Reef for PC. We have tested this method on both Windows and MAC operating system and it worked perfectly on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X. If you love Dory’s Reef and want to run Dory’s Reef on Windows and MAC then follow the steps below.
Here are some screenshots of the game:
Method 1: Download Dory’s Reef for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Dory’s Reef” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Dory’s Reef, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Dory’s Reef in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Dory’s Reef and how to play it.
Download and install Dory’s Reef for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Dory’s Reef APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Dory’s Reef in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.